Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
- Upper and Outsole
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
Worth its weight in gold when the sun dips below the horizon, our Down Sweater Vest keeps its focus simple: core warmth. It traps your hard-earned heat with high-loft, 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) and its minimalist design practically floats - it's so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as high tear-strength, while quilting lines stabilize the down and accentuate the contoured fit. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.