Schiff® MegaRed® Joint Care, 60 Softgels
- Omega-3 Krill Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Astaxanthin
- Powerful Joint Comfort
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
MegaRed® Joint Care quickly comforts your joints, helping you do more of the things you enjoy.†
It is formulated with a proprietary blend of omega-3 krill oil, hyaluronic acid and astaxanthin to quickly comfort joints and to support joint health.
Small Softgel, Big Joint Health Benefits
• MegaRed Joint Care uses 100% pure krill, tiny crustaceans that thrive in the pristine waters of the Antarctic.
• MegaRed Joint Care contains a proprietary formula that combines powerful omega-3 krill oil with hyaluronic acid and astaxanthin.
• Better than glucosamine and chondroitin for promoting joint comfort1
• Quickly comforts joints†
• Just 1 small easy-to-swallow softgel per day
Compare to Glucosamine & Chondroitin
A recent human clinical study showed that just one small, easy-to-swallow MegaRed Joint Care softgel per day comforts joints better than Glucosamine and Chondroitin.† MegaRed Joint Care begins to provide comfort to your joints in as little as 7 days.† And unlike Glucosamine and Chondroitin tablets which can be hard to swallow, you just need to take one small MegaRed Joint Care softgel per day.
How Does It Work?
Powerful Proprietary Formula Comforts Joints Quickly²
MegaRed Joint Care helps comfort joints quickly with a unique formula that combines powerful Omega-3 krill oil with hyaluronic acid (HA) and astaxanthin.2 A recent human clinical study showed that just one small, easy-to-swallow MegaRed Joint Care softgel per day comforts joints better than glucosamine and chondroitin. MegaRed Joint Care starts working quickly. In as little as seven days, it begins to promote healthy joints.1
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Promote Joint Health†One of the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids is their ability to reduce inflammation throughout the body. That effect may provide some relief for people who have the inflammatory disease arthritis. MegaRed Joint Care contains 100% pure Antarctic krill oil with an optimal combination of Omega-3 fatty acids to promote joint comfort.2
Hyaluronic Acid: Cushions and Lubricates Joints†Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a potent form of one of the main lubricating components found in your joints. As we get older, our HA tends to decrease, which can reduce joint cushioning. Since HA is naturally present in your body, you already have built-in pathways to absorb and use it. The HA in Joint Fluid is similar in molecular size to naturally-occurring HA, and a clinical study shows that when taken orally, this form of HA is absorbed directly into the joints.3
Astaxanthin: Carotenoid and Antioxidant Benefits†Astaxanthin is a naturally-occurring carotenoid and powerful antioxidant. Its unique molecular structure makes it very efficient at neutralizing free radicals throughout the body, helping to relieve oxidative damage in your joints.†
What Are Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
There Are 3 Types of Omega-3:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) — a long chain Omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish, algae and krill. Supports heart health and joint health.† MegaRed Extra Strength Omega 3 Krill Oil contains 64 mg of EPA per serving.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) — a long chain Omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish, algae and krill. Helps support heart health and brain health.† MegaRed Extra Strength Omega 3 Krill Oil contains 30 mg of EPA per serving.
- ALA (Alpha linolenic acid) — a short-chain Omega-3 fatty acid found in nuts and seeds. May help promote cardiovascular health.
Health Benefits of Omega-3s:
- Promotes heart and vascular health†
- Helps maintain total cholesterol already within the normal range†
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range†
- Supports joint health†
- May benefit cognitive function†
In an effort to promote sustainable practices, MegaRed sources krill only from fisheries in the Antarctic Ocean that are certified by the Marine Stewardship Council's standard for sustainability. The krill are harvested well below international catch guidelines from sources that use eco-harvesting, ensuring that only krill are harvested and not other marine animals.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel daily.
WARNING: People with shellfish allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should notify their physician and be tested prior to taking dietary supplements. NOTE: If pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using this product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE WITH LID TIGHTLY CLOSED.
2 Supportive, but not conclusive, research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
3 Balogh L, et al., J. Agric. Food Chem., 2008
- Brand: Schiff