Schiff® Move Free® Advanced, 170 Tablets
- Uniflex™, Joint Fluid, Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Supports Joint Mobility, Comfort, Strength, Flexibility and Lubrication
- USP Verified
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Move Free Advanced supports 5 signs of joint health: mobility, flexibility, strength, lubrication and comfort so you can do the things you love*. It does so by providing you with premium-quality ingredients--Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Uniflex, and Hyaluronic Acid (HA)--that help promote joint flexibility, comfort, and lubrication.†
Benefits of Move Free Advanced:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin comforts, protects, and lubricates joints†
- Uniflex helps protect joint tissue and cartilage†
- Hyaluronic acid is absorbed into joints for cushioning†
- Comforts joints with just 2 tablets per day†
How Does It Work?
Glucosamine and Chondroitin: Protect, Nourish, and Lubricate Joints†
Glucosamine and Chondroitin work together in Move Free Advanced to protect and help lubricate your joints.
- Glucosamine is a natural component of cartilage, the connective tissue that protects the bones in your joints and allows them to slide easily over one another. Studies demonstrate that Glucosamine, a key ingredient in Move Free Advanced, supports joint health and flexibility.†
- Chondroitin is a naturally occurring complex carbohydrate found in connective tissue such as cartilage. By helping cartilage retain water, Chondroitin assists or helps in lubricating and cushioning joints.
Uniflex: Delivers Protection and Comfort of Joint†
One key compound in Move Free Advanced is Uniflex (calcium fructoborate), a clinically tested mineral complex found naturally in fruits and vegetables that protects and comforts joints.†
Hyaluronic Acid: Cushions and Lubricates Joints†
Move Free Advanced contains hyaluronic acid (HA), a potent form of one of the main lubricating components found in your joints. As we get older, our HA tends to decrease, which can reduce joint cushioning. Since HA is naturally present in your body, you already have built-in pathways to absorb and use it. The HA in Joint Fluid is similar in molecular size to naturally occurring HA, and a clinical study shows that when taken orally, this form of HA is absorbed directly into the joints.1
Just Two Pills a Day
Take just two Move Free Advanced pills per day to promote joint flexibility, comfort, and lubrication.†
For best results, take two (2) tablets all at once with a meal, OR one (1) tablet twice daily with meals.
No Added Sugar (Sucrose, Fructose, Lactose), No Salt (Sodium Chloride), No Yeast, No Wheat, No Gluten or Milk. No Preservatives or Artificial Flavors.
WARNING: Chondroitin Sulfate is derived from bovine and porcine sources. If pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE WITH LID TIGHTLY CLOSED.
USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency, and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. See www.uspverified.org.
Get Rewarded for Supporting Your Joint Health
Join the Move Free Rewards loyalty program today, and start earning points that you can redeem for valuable rewards, including $10 Costco Checks (exclusively for Costco members) that are good toward any purchase at Costco.
How to Participate:
1) Join: Sign up for Move Free Rewards at www.movefreerewards.com. Registration is free.
2) Purchase: Every Move Free and Schiff Glucosamine supplement you purchase has a point value.
3) Enter Rewards Codes: Sign into your Move Free Rewards account and enter the unique rewards code found on the product bottle to earn and save your points.
4) Get Rewarded: As you earn enough points, you can redeem them for valuable rewards, including $10 Costco Checks (exclusively for Costco members).
- 1 Balogh L, et al., J. Agric. Food Chem., 2008
- Brand: Schiff